Listed are some of the most frequently asked questions about Scare USA with answers.
1) What is the age requirement to get into Scare USA? There is no age requirement but we do not recommend anyone under the age of 14 to tour the event without parent guardian. Please do not bring your infant to the event.
2) When are you open? We are open every Friday and Saturday this fall, starting the final weekend of September through the last weekend in October. CLICK HERE for schedule details.
3) How long is the wait? Depending on the weather and the date, the waiting can be anywhere between 30 minutes to 120 minutes. We recommend you arrive early and please dress for the appropriate weather conditions.
4) How long does it take to walk through? The average pace recorded is 18-22 minutes. This varies between groups based on the pace you walk, (running is not allowed).
5) Does Scare USA change each year? Yes. We strive to create new, unique sets, intense scares, creepy-ass costumes and of course we'll find new ways to assault your senses and your fears.
6) Will the actors touch us? Yes. Sometimes props and actors accidentally come into contact with customers, it's not always preventable.
8) Is it scary? It is terrifying!
9) Is the building haunted? There have been unexplained noises and happenings in the past, mainly in the outdoor areas. Do not attempt to investigate or document this without Scare USA written consent. The building is under 24/7 surveillance. The Two Rivers Police Department patrols the premise regularly.
10) Are you affiliated with any other haunted houses? We are currently not affiliated with any other haunted houses.
11) Are there behind the scenes tours available? Media, 'Sponsors and Supporters' of Scare USA are granted scheduled tours. At this time behind the scenes tours are not available to the public.
12) Can we use our phones? The illumination on an electronic device can be dangerous and harmful. Do not use your phones to light your pathways, it ruins the experience for others and it blinds our actors. You may be approached by Scare USA Security if your phone becomes a distraction or problem.
13) Can we take pictures and videos in Scare USA? We do allow photo and video at Scare USA, it is your experience and if you want to document it that's your choice. Once again, if your phone becomes a distraction or problem for other guests or actors you will be approached by Scare USA Security.
14) What happens if it rains? We are open rain or shine, always dress accordingly.
If your questions were not answered please contact us.